Tuesday, September 20, 2016

30 People I Talked to Today

In order to work on my memory and also consider more closely the social interactions I have throughout the day, I reflected on my day and can name thirty people I talked to. (I excluded the 21 students in the class I taught because I don't remember them individually.)

Birk (of course)
Co-workers: MM, HF, BW, GL, SF, KD, DO, LK, JK, TP, PS, MGr, NS, BA, Amy, Shevin, Jackie, Christina.
Patrons: lady from the city, guy there for training, girl who needed print help, guy who talked about tattoos, girl who (separately) talked about tattoos, guy who needed guest Wi-Fi, girl with him, lady on the phone, guy who asked about the display.
Away from work: Melinda at Wawa, guy at Iggles.

That's 30 people! I know I talked to more people than that (for example, I know I gave out at least 4 guest Wi-Fi passes today, but I don't remember any of the actual people other than the two I listed) but these are the ones I remember and can conjure up.

No comments:

Post a Comment